Thursday, March 13, 2014

Write Me! (maybe.)

Snail Mail

The best way to connect with me is through email. Send all the snail mail you want! In a lot of ways written letters are best because I will be able to read them once I get them, and I'll have more time to reply. It is best to send mail through the regular mail system to the mission office. Please see instructions below:


[Mission Office - May 2014-Sept 2015]

Hermana Jacqulyn Arroyo
Peru Cusco Mission 
Av. de la Cultura 2417
Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Peru

DearElder.com

This website is so awesome. It lets you type up letters and have them printed off and sent through the pouch system. And it's completely free! It's probably your best option if you prefer not to spend $9 on a letter through snail mail. Be sure to select my mission (Peru Cusco), though, and address it to my current address.



Email

If you're not interested in writing a real letter,  send one through email! But keep in mind that I'll only get to check it once a week, which means less time to reply. Still know that I love you even if you don't get a response immediately. I'll always write family first. :)

jacqulyn.arroyo@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment